Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund
The Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund is a collaborative effort to provide financial support to nonprofit organizations significantly impacted by COVID. In response to the pressure COVID has placed on our nonprofits, the Riverside County Board of Supervisors approved $5 million in CARES funding to establish the Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund. Operating grants will be awarded to organizations to assist with their operating expenses and costs associated with loss of revenue due to the outbreak.
The Inland Empire Community Foundation (IECF) was awarded the funds to administer, in partnership with the Department of Housing, Homelessness Prevention, and Workforce Solutions (HHPWS) and the Inland Empire Funders Alliance.
This is the third round of this grant opportunity. Current grantees of the Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund are not eligible to apply.
Grants range from $2,500 – $10,000
Opening Date: October 15, 2020
Closing Date: November 5, 2020
- Nonprofit, public benefit organizations with evidence of tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and not classified as a private foundation.
- 501(c) (6) organizations such as Business leagues, Chambers of Commerce, Real estate boards, or Boards of trade are also eligible to apply
- Nonprofits must be headquartered or have an office in Riverside County.
- Nonprofits that have less than 50 employees
- Nonprofits with budgets of less than $1,500,000
- New applicant that has not received a prior grant through the Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund
Need more info? Download the Portal Guide
Download Grant Guidelines
Download the required Safe Reopening Plan Form
For help with applying, two Zoom Application technical assistance sessions will be offered on the following Thursday:
October 28, 2020, 4:00PM
Organizations will be notified of funding decisions by November 12, 2020.
Organizations are encouraged to contact IECF staff at any time should they have questions about their application. Because IECF offices are currently closed, the best way to reach staff with general questions and inquiries about the Fund is through email@example.com.