Women’s Giving Fund
The Women’s Giving Fund (WGF) is an inclusive opportunity for female donors to learn about women’s economic security issues, focus giving on issues impacting women and children, and experience the power of collaborative philanthropy.
To support the Women’s Giving Fund and help uplift women and their families in the IE, make a gift today.
- $60K distributed to nonprofits benefitting women and families in the Inland Empire since 2018.
- 56 rooms of furniture provided to help women and children transitioning out of domestic violence shelters into their own apartments to begin safe, new lives.
- 6 families were moved into furnished apartments.
- Multiple families received access to case management and therapy and participated in virtual workshops through LEARN program.
- 3 women provided two-day stays in a safe environment for placement in stable and safety housing.
- 94 outreach and shelter staff and clients received Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) over 4-month period.
- 2018 – Purple Hearts $15,000
- 2019 – Moses House Ministries $15,000
- 2020 – House of Ruth $2,500
- 2020 – Foothill Family Shelter $2,500
- 2020 – Moses House Ministries – $5,000
- 2021 – Society of Extraordinary Women – $10,000
- 2021 – Time for Change Foundation – $5,000
- 2021 – Corona Life Services – $5,000
We are also grateful that this fund has grown, through the generous support of new donors, and we look forward to more events and outreach to bring more IE women into philanthropy.
Nefertiti Long – Women’s Giving Fund, Chair
To learn more about the Fund, download the Women’s Giving Fund PDF
Women’s Giving Fund Committee
Nefertiti Long, Chair
Alta Loma Enterprises
Lynn Bogh Baldi
IECF Emeritus Committee Chair
Owner, Angel Jewelers
Independent Business Owner
LA City College Foundation
Farmers and Merchants Bank
Uplift San Bernardino