In 2020, IECF rose to meet the challenges of the pandemic while staying true to our commitment to new growth and a focus on equity. We’re proud to present our 2020 Annual Report, where you can read about ways we learned to pivot in order to achieve our highest year of growth on record. It was indeed a year for the books!
- Spotlight on Michelle’s Place, Providing Free Resources and Services to Cancer Patients and Their Families
- Spotlight on Inland Empire Youth Collective: Helping Undocumented Youth Find Their Voices
- Riverside Community College District Foundation raises cash to help students
- Tax-Wise Tips: Year-End Giving Deadlines
- Coachella Valley Fund Awards $11,000 in Grants