In 2020, IECF rose to meet the challenges of the pandemic while staying true to our commitment to new growth and a focus on equity. We’re proud to present our 2020 Annual Report, where you can read about ways we learned to pivot in order to achieve our highest year of growth on record. It was indeed a year for the books!
- A Message from our CEO | In Solidarity: Thoughts on Buffalo and Orange County
- Achieving Your Charitable Giving Goals with the Help of a Professional Advisor
- Beyond Awareness: Action for Equity in Mental Health Services
- In Honor of Gracie: Giving Begins at Home
- IECF Board Chair, Paulette Brown-Hinds, To Receive Honorary Doctorate