In 2020, IECF rose to meet the challenges of the pandemic while staying true to our commitment to new growth and a focus on equity. We’re proud to present our 2020 Annual Report, where you can read about ways we learned to pivot in order to achieve our highest year of growth on record. It was indeed a year for the books!
- Spotlight on Power Speaks Louder: the vibrant impact of one nonprofit does not go unnoticed
- Spotlight on the Lake Elsinore Historical Society: Preserving the memories of the community since 1996
- Spotlight on Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Foundation: expanding their support for families with medical challenges
- Spotlight on the Family Service Association of Redlands: a pillar in the community for over 125 years
- Spotlight on Riverside Arts Council: Bigger plans for the art and music festival this year