The Foundation receives $595,000 from College Futures Foundation to increase college completion rates among low-income students in the region.
- Moreno Valley’s Thriving Art Scene Receives Funding for Murals
- Spotlight on MOSAIC-Legacy: Mentorship and Advocacy for Unity
- Larry and Helen Hoag Foundation Donates $100K to Support Educational Equity in Riverside
- 2023 California Economic Summit Scheduled October 11-13 in Indian Wells
- SoCal Regional Wildfire Resilience Convening – Sharing Knowledge for the Protection of our Forests and Communities