The Foundation changes to The Riverside Community Foundation, expanding its focus on funding a variety of causes such as arts and culture, health, human services, and civic benefit programs.
- Spotlight on Power Speaks Louder: the vibrant impact of one nonprofit does not go unnoticed
- Spotlight on the Lake Elsinore Historical Society: Preserving the memories of the community since 1996
- Spotlight on Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Foundation: expanding their support for families with medical challenges
- Spotlight on the Family Service Association of Redlands: a pillar in the community for over 125 years
- Spotlight on Riverside Arts Council: Bigger plans for the art and music festival this year