Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund
The Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund is a collaborative effort to provide financial support to nonprofit organizations significantly impacted by COVID. In response to the pressure COVID has placed on our nonprofits, the Riverside County Board of Supervisors approved $5 million in CARES funding to establish the Riverside County Nonprofit Assistance Fund. Operating grants will be awarded to organizations to assist with their operating expenses and costs associated with loss of revenue due to the outbreak.
The Inland Empire Community Foundation (IECF) was awarded the funds to administer, in partnership with the Riverside County Homeless Solutions and Workforce Department and the Inland Empire Funder’s Alliance.
Grants range from $2,500 – $10,000
Opening Date: July 1, 2020
Closing Date: July 31, 2020
- Nonprofit, public benefit organizations with evidence of tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and not classified as a private foundation. Fiscal sponsors are welcome.
- 501(c) (6) organizations such as Business leagues, Chambers of Commerce, Real estate boards, or Boards of trade are also eligible to apply
- Nonprofits that have less than 50 employees
- Nonprofits that have received less than $100,000 in assistance from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Nonprofits with budgets of less than $750,000
- Nonprofits headquartered in Riverside County or who have an office in Riverside County
Need more info? Download the Portal Guide
Download Grant Guidelines
Download the required Safe Reopening Plan Form
For help with applying, register for our online information sessions:
July 2, 4:00pm, July 9, 12:00pm or July 16, 5:00pm.
View the online information session below (recorded via zoom).
Organizations are encouraged to contact IECF staff at any time should they have questions about their application. Because IECF offices are currently closed, the best way to reach staff with general questions and inquiries about the Fund is through email@example.com.