POLICY AND ENGAGEMENT LAUNCH
In an effort to address inequities in the Inland Empire, the Inland Empire Community Foundation is seeking to create and expand policy capacity through collaboration, uplift community-based organizations and their ideas, and establish a greater voice and influence on policymakers and the region’s major institutions.
Today, we officially launch our Office of Policy & Engagement!
Thank you for joining us as we engage community partners, philanthropic leaders, and elected officials around building regional policy capacity and creating systemic change within our community and our government at the local, state and federal levels.
|9:00am – 9:03am||Opening|
|9:03am – 9:08am||Evolution of IECF’s Policy Journey|
|9:08am – 9:13am||Keynote by Majority Leader Reyes|
|9:13am – 9:18am||Assembly Resolution Presentation|
|9:18am – 9:23am||Building Policy Capacity with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation|
|9:23am – 9:38am||Launching IECF’s Office of Policy & Engagement|
|9:38am – 9:58am||Panel Discussion with the IE Community|
|9:58am – 10:18am||Panel Discussion with Elected Officials of the IE|
|10:18am – 10:28am||Wrap-Up with IE Youth|
|10:28am – 10:30am||Event Closes/Thank you|
Please meet our speakers. You may click on each speaker’s name to visit their website.
- Assembly Majority Leader Eloise Gómez Reyes
- Senator Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh
- Assembly Member Jose Medina
- Senator Connie M. Leyva
- Supervisor Curt Hagman
- Supervisor Manny Perez
- Max Espinoza, Sr. Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Karen Suarez, Executive Director, Uplift San Bernardino
- Lou Monville, SVP, Raincross Corporate Group
- Carlos Ayala, President, Growing Inland Achievement
- Corey Jackson, President, SBX Youth & Family Services
- Michael Gomez Daley, Executive Director, Inland Empowerment
- Prince Ogidikpe, Graduate, CSU San Bernardino